Treat yourselves to all-inclusive luxury by the Clos des Coustoulins, with healthy and well-balanced meals, a mix of sports and relaxation, ecotourism, unlimited babysitting and much more!
Your stay includes :
- Daily room service
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Hot and cold drinks throughout the day
- Linen and beach towels
- Mountain bike trips: helmets and bikes provided and available for use whenever you want
- Quad-bike tour: helmets and quads provided (350 cm3)
- 4X4 tour in a Land Rover Defender
- Canoes available for use anytime as well as organised canoe trips
- Paddle-boards available for use anytime
- Access to the fitness room
- Access to the treehouse to camp en famille
- Museum and any other entrance fees throughout the week
- Introduction to the local food with a top chef
- One relaxing massage per adult
- Wine-tasting accompanied by a local wine-maker
- Lawn (for volley-ball, badminton, etc.)
- Private parking
- Laundry room available
To help you make the very most out of your stay
– Massage Ayurvedique: 50 euros (1h15)
This type of massage originated in India : The traditional medicine of Ayurveda offers a unique massage technique, used by Indians for thousands of years. This massage has many other benefits beyond simply those of relaxation, including: improving blood-flow, cleansing the body of toxins, toning skin and regulating the body’s energising flow.
– Deep relaxation to the sound of a Tibetan – Quartz: 25 euros (35mn)
This type of relaxation is a wonderful means of inducing you to use your full consciousness to take care of your body. It helps you reconnect with yourself, allowing the rest and relaxation you need to keep yourself in good health. You will become aware of each part of your body by letting go of any tensions, all to the rhythm of your breathing. The session is guided and punctuated by sacred sounds which harmonise your body’s energies.
– Plantar Reflexology: 40 euros (50 mn)
The first foot massaging techniques started in China and Ancient Egypt. Known as plantar reflexology, these techniques apply pressure to zones called “reflex zones”. According to ancient tradition, each zone corresponds to an organ or a certain other body part. Reflexology is suitable for anyone – from babies to the elderly (with a very few exceptions). Each session is adapted to the individual person. Reflexology does not claim to cure specific aches or pains, but rather brings a certain relief to a large number of common complaints such as head or back-ache, premenstrual syndrome, stress, hyperactivity and insomnia.