Choose the formula “comfort by Le Clos des Coustoulins…Natural and balanced meals, Sport and Relaxation, Wine tourism, Babysitting……
Services included in your stay in our guest house.
The comfort of a hotel service:
- Beds made upon your arrival.
- Towels changed on Wednesday.
- “foutas” at your disposal, by the swimming pool.
- Cleaning included service on Wednesday and, of course, at the end of your
- Heated swimming-pool from the beginning of June to mid-September (25°
Everything you need to feel good:
- Cleaning kit with washing powder – washing-up liquid – household product and tea towel.
- Kitchen accessories with Mr Cuisine food processor – yogurt maker – blender -outdoor barbecue.
- The local basket with its jams, olive oil from local producers and organic wine from the Hillsides of Larzac.
- Baby equipment with highchair – cot – changing table – pushchair – hiking backpack – bathtub.
- Quality mountain bikes are at your disposal with a breakdown kit and baby seat.
A la carte, the experiences that make Le Clos so special
In high season; June, July, and August:
- Healthy meals based on local products at the drive-in on Saturday afternoon.
(All details here).
- Daily cleaning on request.
- One of our famous pizza evenings or wine tasting evenings with a local
- A local cheese platter for your week.
- Organic wines available on site.- Massages by a reiki specialist – mainly, energy massage but also hot stone
massage or other massage upon request.
- Babysitting to disconnect.
- A night in the tree house.
- Quad biking to discover the Lac du Salagou
- Or even Canyoning!
During the rest of the year:
- – Healthy meals based on local products at the drive-in on Saturday afternoon.
(All details here)
– Organic wines available on site.
– Massages to relax.
– Babysitting to disconnect.
– Quad biking to discover the Lac du Salagou.
– Or canyoning!