Restaurant services and experiences
Le “Clos des Coustoulins” is also about finding the pleasure of sharing simple and real moments together, we make it easy for you to eat by offering a delivery service directly to your guest house.
Examples of Menus you can order
We select and work with local chefs who cook fresh and local products. Healthy meals delivered vacuum-packed. We also offer excellent local vintages and cheese platters for your week.
– Poké bowl of marinated fish and summer salad.
– Ktataki of Mediterranean tuna with croutons and rocket and soya bean.
– Parmesan tartlet and fresh pickled salad and scallops.
– Aveyron beef in tataki, pine nuts, young shoots.
– Gravelax of bass, crunchy salad of Granith Smith apple.
– Fillet of sea bass with lemon confit, aubergine riste or Larzac saddle of lamb,
– Strawberry and pineapple panacota, crispy corn or peach and verbena soup.
(Menus vary according to the season)
Theme experience evenings
Rendez-vous dans la cuisine d’été pour deux types de soirées expériences qui ont fait la renommée du Clos des Coustoulins !
Pizza evening, a convivial culinary experience
Much more than a simple Pizza evening, it is a culinary and gustatory experience that awaits you. Armelle prepares the dough and a multitude ofingredients. During this convivial evening, she spreads it out and everyone makes their own pizza.
The guests particularly appreciate this convivial moment. Over an aperitif of local organic wine or a cocktail, guests taste the home-made pizzas cooked over a wood fire and exchange their impressions of their stay and good
addresses in the region.
Winegrower’s evening, sharing and oenological discoveries
The winegrower’s evening is a true evening of sharing. Over a delicious meal, guests meet a selected winegrower who will take the time to show them the secrets of their vineyard and their wine. The selected winemaker is always a creator of nuggets from the Côteaux du Larzac appellation, converted to organic and/or biodynamic agriculture (or even nature, for those who may be interested), and in love with people and their wines.
Here is an example of a menu, knowing that everything is home-made:
- Aperitif: tapenade and salmon waffle.
- Starter: goat’s cheese Chantilly on aubergine cream.
- Main course: marinated veal “cooked à la plancha” with sweet potato purée.
- Platter of local cheeses.
- Dessert: Chocolate crisp.