All year round, come over and discover our quad bike touring in the Hérault Department around the Lac du Salagou.
Around the Lac du Salagou
For Fred, your guide, the main purpose of the quad biking trips is to help you discover his beloved region, with the greatest respect for the sites visited, which lie in classified “Natura 2000” areas.
In the heart of the Hérault, the Salagou lake is like no other. What makes it exceptional is first the contrast between the water and this arid landscape. But it is also a geological wealth and a biodiversity almost unique in the world.
Discovering this magical and atypical place on a Quad bike will leave you with unforgettable memories.
A half-day quad bike ride
The ride takes place over half a day and lasts 3 hours, on top of a half an hour of handholding.
You will ride all around the lake with Fred, stopping several times to enjoy the magnificent scenery and his impassioned explanations.
This hike will allow you to discover the Lac du Salagou, its history, and its geology, but not only… Fred will give you all the tips to visit the Hérault off the beaten track. This combination gives birth to a marvellous moment out of time
to share, with family or friends. If you are sporty and/or a wine lover, the conversations are likely to go on long
after the hike.
Whatever the case, you will leave with a head full of memories!
With respect for this incomparable site
Hiking at the Lac du Salagou is not only discovering an exceptional place classified as “Natura 2000” but also making us think about how much we must respect this such imposing nature.
If you are looking for a sporty and thrill-seeking quad bike activity, this is not the place for you. You’d better refrain from this activity and find a more suitable formula elsewhere.
We limit our tours to 4 quads (5 except in July and August). This ride is ideal for families with children from 6 years old and 1m10, or with friends. It is also a great activity for a bachelor/hen party.
An excellent moment of sharing.
The price of this ride is 120 €uros per driver and 40 €uros for the passenger.
Please, note before booking:
– The driver must present his driving licence on the day of the tour, otherwise he will not be able to start the tour. The ride will remain due. Scans, copies, and photos not accepted.
– We remind you that the Quad cannot support a weight superior to 150kg. We reserve the right not to take the passenger if the weight exceeds. The ride will remain due.
– A deposit cheque of 800 €uros per quad required on the day of the ride.
– For payments cash or in holiday cheques, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 06 87 45 16 67 or 06 52 04 50 57 .
– No online booking possible.
Reviews in Picture :
Tripadvisor Reviews 2021 :
Tripadvisor Reviews 2020 :
And if you wish to prolong the pleasure, do not hesitate to book one of our charming guest houses.