Leave your worries behind and discover a truly luxurious experience
treat yourselves to a holiday at the Clos des Coustoulins.
Some suggestions to inspire you include:
- Saturday afternoon :
– Wine-tasting evening (white wines) along with a “brasucade”
- Sunday :
– Learning how to work the quad-bike
– Tour of Lake on Quad Bikes
- Monday :
- Tuesday :
– Day of mountain biking and a picnic by the shores of the lake in a secluded spot
– Wine-tasting evening
- Wednesday :
– Introduction to the local food with a top chef
– Surprise Dinner
- Thursday :
– Exploration of vine-yards and cellars of the Hérault valley by quad-bike
- Friday :
– Canoe trip down a free-flowing river
- Saturday morning :
– Time to say goodbye…
Trips around the region
Coastal Trips :
A visit to the lake l’Etang de Thau, the museum in Bouzigues, Sète, Pézénas.
The Larzac :
Visit to the village of La Couvertoirade, try some Aligot for lunch and discover the Cirque de Navacelles.
The Hérault Valley :
Visit of the surrounding villages of Jonquières, Saint-Saturnin, Montpeyroux, Saint-Jean de Fos, and then on to the village of Saint Guilhem le Désert, following a wine trail with its picturesque wine villages and ending with an unmissable trip to the Grotte de Clamouse.
Reach greater heights at the Escandorgue :
A visit to Lodève, then to the Lérab Ling Buddhist temple (visits only available on Sunday afternoons between 2 and 5pm), then down into the Labeil Cave for an original family safari. Wine and cheese tasting at the end.
The Olive tree trail :
From Rabieux to the Prieuré de Grandmont, where a treasure hunt takes you on a fun-filled discovery of the Priory and its park.
City Escape :
Explore Montpellier, its main square, the Trois Grâces fountain and visit the Galilée planetarium.